On the yacht there are 7 luxurious cabins, equipped with teak furniture of high quality and able to accommodate a maximum of 17 guests:
- 1 Mega Suite cabin (lower deck, nose), one single and one double bed flush
- 2 cabins Panoramic Suite (main deck), a double bed, panoramic windows
- 4 cabins Suite (lower deck), including:
- Two cabins with a double bed from the bottom and a single on top
- Two cabins with two single beds on one level
In all rooms: air conditioning, bathroom with shower, TV, DVD, music system, safe with electronic combination, porthole (in Panoramic Suite — panoramic windows).
Dream Catcher 2 has 3 decks and is fully equipped with everything that you just need.
There is a magnificent, fully stocked bar with a chic sea view, as well as an open-air restaurant, but if you do not want to go outside — you can always eat or dine inside.
Another pride of Dream Catcher 2 is a library with internet access in the cabin of the yacht, wall-mounted TV, DVD, Wii-console, and music equipment.
The yacht is equipped with modern navigation equipment, and for your convenience there is a telephone with international access, a fax and the ability to send e-mail.
For the guests of the yacht, there are activities such as night fishing, snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing on a catamaran and a water parachute (on request, through a nearby resort), water skiing, cheesecake, canoe, barbecue on a desert island (weather and route allow ), Excursions to the islands (on request), boat trips on a high-speed boat (6 m, 18 hp).
Unfortunately, there is no possibility for servicing people with disabilities on the yacht.
On board the Dream Catcher 2 you will find a well-trained, friendly team, each of which has a lot of experience in its field of activity.
The national team is diverse — people from Europe, Maldives, Sri Lanka — however, the entire crew speaks English.
- The captain of the yacht — a rich experience of walking on the waters of the Maldives in all weather conditions.
- Divers will always be assisted by an experienced PADI-certified instructor who is always on board.
- Among the team of Dream Catcher 2 — one of the best chefs, who knows the recipes of international cuisine. He will pamper you with a variety of dishes every day. Fresh fruits, fish and meat under his direction turn into incredibly mouth-watering dishes.
On board credit cards VISA and MASTERCARD are accepted.
The yacht provides the necessary level of comfort (voltage in the network, supply of fresh water, heating water, etc.) and is equipped with the necessary safety and navigation.
In the event of a significant increase in world fuel prices, it is possible to add a fuel surcharge.
The yacht is equipped with the latest navigation equipment, and for your convenience there is a telephone with international access, a fax and the ability to send e-mail.
- Built: March 2008
- Case: wood
- Length: 31 m.
- Width: 9.7 m.
- Engine: diesel 450 hp Iveco Ferari
- Cruising speed: 13 knots
- Generators: 2 pieces — 40 kW each
- Desalination: 2 pieces (6000 liters per day and 10,500 liters per day)
Communication and navigation
- Radio station of civil band (CB radio)
- Marine VHF Radio (VHF radio)
- International phone / fax
- mobile connection
- Depth gauge
- Fish Finder
- Internet / Email
- Wi-Fi free of charge