The yacht has 11 double cabins with air conditioning.
- On the lower deck there are 6 cabins «Standard» TWIN with two single beds and 2 cabins «Standard» DBL / TWIN with a large double bed and an extra single bed;
- On the main deck there is 1 cabin «Superior» DBL / TWIN with a large double bed or two single beds;
- On the upper deck there are 2 cabins «Superior» DBL / TWIN with a large double bed or two single beds;
Every cabin has:
- Air conditioning;
- Portholes (in the cabins on the lower deck);
- Panoramic windows overlooking the ocean (in the cabins on the upper deck);
- Bathroom with toilet and shower with cold and hot water;
- Sink, toiletries, hairdryer; towels, slippers, rosette for electric razors;
- TV, DVD and a music center;
- Reading lamps;
- Wardrobe and mirror;
- The voltage in the sockets 220 V;
- A place for storing luggage;
- Fire alarm.
Galley: all-inclusive meals — breakfast, lunch and dinner. A balanced mix of Asian and European cuisine. Coffee and tea are available around the clock and free of charge.
Bar: a huge selection of juices, cocktails, wines and other alcoholic beverages.
Sun deck: 2, on the upper deck with soft sofas and on the bridge with deck chairs and padded stools.
Team: 8 people (English-speaking).
Salon: TV / VCR / DVD and Hi-Fi. Air conditioning.
Diving, sea walks, surfing, water sports, fishing, island walks, sightseeing.
Year of construction: June 2010
Length: 32.5 meters
Width: 10 meters
Number of passengers: 22
Main engine: Cummins, 500 hp
Speed: 9-13 knots
Safety: fire extinguishers, life jackets.
Decks: 2 sun decks with sun beds and deck chairs
Water reserves: 2 desalination (125 liters per hour); 7,000 liters reservoir
Fuel capacity: 60,000 liters
Navigation: VHF, GPS and magnetic compass
Safety: fire extinguishers, life jackets
Wines, cocktails, many other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The bar is open from 7 am to 24.00.
Safe: Values are best kept in the captain’s cabin. It’s free.
Cleaning of the cabins is done twice a day. If you want to change a towel or sheet, you only need to contact a servant or service manager.
In the Maldives it’s hot all year round, so don’t forget your t-shirts and shorts.
As the Maldives is a Muslim country, take care not to appear undressed in public.
In the saloon it is forbidden to appear in a wet suit and equipment.
If you have any medical prescriptions regarding food, inform in advance, you will be provided fully suitable food.
On board there are only standard sets of medicines, take with you the medicines you need.
Credit cards are NOT accepted in board, only cash (dollars, euro).
You can not take, touch or destroy corals, shells.
Nudism is strictly prohibited.